Top 9 (yes, 9) albums
I just found a piece of paper stuffed away inside a book... it's from 6 years ago, and purports to be a list that I wrote detailing my then top 9 (yes, 9, not 10, because obviously 10 was too passé, and, lets face it, 9 is a much better number anyway. Or something.) albums.
I decided to list them here for posterity - in no particular order. I'll put up the list as it would be today at some point.
It's surprising how many I don't like anymore! Also, where are The Beatles and Bob Dylan?
I decided to list them here for posterity - in no particular order. I'll put up the list as it would be today at some point.
- Gracelands, Paul Simon
- Bridge Over Troubled Water, Simon and Garfunkel
- Automatic for the People, REM
- Tracy Chapman, Tracy Chapman
- OK Computer, Radiohead
- Expecting to Fly, the Bluetones
- Third Eye Blind, Third Eye Blind
- Ogden's Nut Gone Flake, The Small Faces
- The La's, The La's
It's surprising how many I don't like anymore! Also, where are The Beatles and Bob Dylan?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home