Google Suggest
This has been doing the "blog rounds" today, and I thought I'd be exciting and different by mentioning it too.
Google have implemented a sort of "autocomplete" feature. Check it out at http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1.
Trite comments aside, I like this functionality. The calls are implemented in javascript (http://www.google.com/ac.js) and basically appear to revolve around using a hidden frame to encapsulate calls back to the server as you type.
Google have implemented a sort of "autocomplete" feature. Check it out at http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1.
Trite comments aside, I like this functionality. The calls are implemented in javascript (http://www.google.com/ac.js) and basically appear to revolve around using a hidden frame to encapsulate calls back to the server as you type.
1 Comments:
Clever chaps at google.
Although I caught this off the Reg first, you were second to mention it in my blogosphere.
Sam
By
anon, at 9:39 am
Post a Comment
<< Home